BlogLovin' Instagram Email Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Image Map

Monday, October 24, 2011

Current Daily Moon Phase

Daily Moon Phases:

CURRENT MOON

I think this is pretty darn awesome.  

Just one more week until earth science and moon phases! ;)
And I'm so excited to try out modeling the moon phases with Oreos!

Just looking at this picture makes my mouth water!

As I began thinking about the upcoming unit...........

I just gave myself another one-hour-challenge
to find every link I can find on Astronomy/Weather/Earth's Changing Surface. 
K... Go:

Astronomy
Videos:
Brain Pop Moon
Bill Nye - Gravity, Rotation
Rapping Weather Man: 1 3 4  (just for fun)
Interactive Sites:
Animation of Moon Phases/Revolution Awesome model of the moon movement aligned with what we see.

Games:

Other Misc. Ideas:

Earth's Changing Surface:
Plate Tectonics Video from UnitedStreaming

Enjoy!
(And let me know if you have any great links I didn't find!!)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Courtney:

I've used Snack Tectonics at:
http://jclahr.com/science/earth_science/cr06/workshop/activities/snack/snack_tectonics.html
And:
http://www.windows2universe.org/teacher_resources/teach_snacktectonics.html

Thanks for this Earth Science listings. I will be needing/using these soon!

Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade

Unknown said...

You should explore some great tips on how to write research essay introduction much better than you do it now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...