BlogLovin' Instagram Email Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Image Map

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Pi Day Linky Party!



No matter how big or small your pi day celebration...

How do YOU celebrate Pi Day?

[Any and all circles posts welcome...pi day can be celebrated on days other than March 14th...]
Please link up to the relevant post, rather than your whole blog to make it easier for people who click the link in the future!

If you contribute to the linky party, grab the code via the link below to add the collection to your post! get the InLinkz code

3 comments:

Satya d'Amours said...

Hello!

You're site has a lot of great ideas that I can learn from! I'm the newest follower of your blog, a student teacher starting my very first teaching practicum in a month with a grade six class! I would really appreciate it if you could visit my blog and follow me back at:

http://crayonsglitterandsmellymarkers.blogspot.com

Happy blogging!
Satya :)

Melissa said...

I just nominated you for two awards!! :) Check it out! Thanks for being an amazing teacher!

Tamara L. Chilver said...

Just FYI, I linked up Nothing but Country to your Pi ideas. I have worked with that blog before and LOVE it! I thought her idea was perfect for your Pi Party so I had to link her up to you. Hope you like it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...